März 10, 2017

Personal wishlist (e)

↦ Is there anything I want to get? ↤


Yes, there are some wishes that came up on my mind. I would really like to show you what I'd like to buy or get as a present soon in the following blogpost. 

→ This is just a little reminder: I am really thankful for everything in my life and I don't want to boast of anything. I'm also working for the things I want to buy and save my wage. So it's only a wishlist and I'm willing to work hard for what I want to achieve. ←


Some of the following things are related to my au pair journey and the other ones are on my mind like forever. I try to link all the links below the things so you can find them easily on the internet if you want to.


(1) In addition to my new big iPhone 7 Plus I thought about buying a strap for the back of it. It sticks to it so you can easily hold on to it. That means for me that it couldn't fall down as easy as it could without it. Head over to http://mrstraps.com to get one yourself. I ordered the white strap because I have a silver iPhone and a white case for it.

@henryslifestyleworld



(2) When I first saw one of the Fitz & Huxley backpacks on Fredas YouTube Channel I totally fell in love with them. Now it's a big wish to get one of these beautiful and minimalistic backpacks for my au pair adventure. And because I'm into studying for my finals right now, I will reward myself with buying one after my exams.



(3) As you know: I want to make YouTube videos. So I need a vlogging camera because now I only have my Canon EOS 750D cam which is very good for recording videos inside and in one place and the same setting (like just talking videos). It's obviously not handy in daily situations or for traveling as it's so big and heavy. I finally decided after a lot of research that a Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II will be perfect for me. It has a really fast autofocus and works really well in situations with dark lighting.



(4) This thing is something that I also really need for making YouTube videos. I noticed that a microphone will help to make better videos and getting a higher audio quality. It will simply give a professional touch to my videos and I really want to create professional ones for you guys. But I'm not sure about which one to buy because there are so many brands and I actually don't know which ones are good or bad. So I can't post a picture about a particular one.


(5) Also the lighting is really important to create a good quality video. But that's something I don't know yet either. I think I'll update this wishlist when I have something particular in my mind. All in all it will help to improve my appearance on my channel.


(6) In addition to my MacBook I need a bag or a case for it to take it with me everywhere I want. And I'm very lucky because my best friend's mom is quite obsessed with sewing in the moment. So she will sew a handmade case for my Macbook and I'm very glad about that! The design is minimalistic and very simple. I thought about something like this:


And I also got my inspiration from Nilam while I watched her video doing herself a laptop case. So I want the outside being a light or dark brown leather and the inside should be smooth, soft and shockproof so it could be a material like wool felt.
Little update: It'll not look like the picture above. I chose some fabric in the colors I like (it's all blue blue blue) and gave it to my best friend's mom. She already started sewing it but it takes time because she also has her job and other stuff to do.



So in the first picture you can see how the fabric looks. There's the light blue fabric with dots on it which is going to be outside of the case and the dark navy blue one is inside. I also bought volume fleece so my Macbook will be a little bit safe and protected when it's inside. And of course a blue zipper to open and close the case.


(7) Because I've never had any kind of good headphones (besides the iPhone EarPods that were way better than the old ones) I finally decided to buy some for my upcoming journey. As I'll travel many many times, I want to have headphones that won't make my ears hurt after a certain time. So I decided to buy the Bose QuietComfort 35 wireless headphones in silver. They were recommended by a friend of mine so I'm trusting him that these will pay off!




I hope you had fun reading this new blogpost and you'll come back soon because this wishlist will be updated! Stay tuned!!


Sincerely, Lisi


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen