November 10, 2017

It's been a long time... (e)

Hi guys.

Since the last blogpost there were many things to do. So I wasn't able to upload new blogpost and I was very tired from writing posts... buuuut I just wanted to upload a quick blogpost to let you know that I finally started my YouTube channel at The Au Pair Map! I'd be happy about seeing comments from my blog followers. It's also about my time here and what I experienced until now.


I'm in my host family for about two weeks now and I'm happy that I chose them. They're so friendly, grounded and somehow a bit German as my host mum is from Germany and came here with her family when she was about 10 years old. It really feels like a second home here. Obviously homesickness haven't hit me at all at this time so I'm glad that I didn't have to experience it in the few days in Academy.

My room is already decorated with pictures of my loves at home and where ever they are right now. And of course, I hung up my welcome sign that my host kid made for me and that he held at the airport for me.

I'm finally able to drive here in Colorado for a few days as the international driver's license will not be accepted after 3 months. So that's why I had to get my Colorado State driver's license. Actually I'm glad about the fact that Germans do not have to do any tests for getting the driver's license here. So I payed $30, made photo at the office and that was it!

I already made some good friends because being an au pair it's also about making friendships for a life time. Hopefully I'll meet all my friends that I met at the Academy because they're all pretty amazing!


Hope you had fun while you read this blogpost and maybe you'll head over to my YouTube channel right now.

Sincerely and see you, guys!!



Lizzie

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen